Looking for an affiliate network that offers a vast selection of more than 6,000+ affiliate programs?
If you are, then you will find out here on my FlexOffers Review.
You will learn what FlexOffers has to offer and if you will truly benefit form it.
So whenever you’re ready to find out what this program is all about, then please continue reading below!
Let’s get started!
Founder: Alex Daskaloff
Overall Rating: 4/5 Stars – “Legit Program”
What Is FlexOffers?
It is an online affiliate marketing services that serve as a meeting point for advertisers and publishers to come together and work on campaigns.
In doing this, advertisers’ campaign posts are matched with publishers who are looking for ads to promote on their blogs or websites.
It is an entirely independent system where the two parties (Advertisers and the Publishers) are at liberty to decide who to go for or not.
There are quite a great number of models and services supported on FlexOffers, like most affiliate marketing services, FlexOffers allows different sorts of ads and publishing models, content, video, and social network.
There is also the freedom for publishers to choose which models they want their campaign to appear on.
How Does The Program Work?
FlexOffers is a marketplace that connects advertisers with publishers to help the advertisers with promoting and selling of their products.
The way it works is, you’re coming to FlexOffers either as an advertiser (also known as Merchant) or a publisher (otherwise referred to as an affiliate).
An affiliate is that person or organization that agrees to promote and sell the products or services of another person or organization in return for a commission.
In other words, the affiliate is paid for each sale they are able to bring to the advertiser through their blog and promotional efforts.
An advertiser is the owner of the product paying FlexOffers (affiliate marketing services company) to help connect with the publisher who will help in selling the product to the visitors on their blog/website.
To start working, you need to first register like you would do with any other affiliate program.
By this registration, you have access to make use of their resources and platform to promote your products and also to maximize your revenue.
As for the affiliate or publisher, once they register with the platform, they go ahead and start searching for products to promote that will earn them a commission whenever a sale is made through their blog or website.
Affiliates are paid from the one-time escrow deposit fee required from advertisers. This money is shared between FlexOffers and the publishers.
The Cost Of Joining
For an advertiser to join, it is required that they make a one-time escrow deposit of $500.
This money serves as a source of which the platform pays the advertiser’s publisher as well as the FlexOffers’ fees.
At any point a sale is made by the publisher, the advertiser is expected to pay and a 5% fee will also be charged by the platform for every sale made.
This means, for example, a publisher is paid $20 dollar per sale; FlexOffers will take 5% of such amount which is $1.
It is worth mentioning that there is no other hidden fee required from advertisers apart from the escrow deposit.
This is one of the exciting things about this platform.
Getting started requires you going to their official website to sign up by filling out your personal and business information.
The process is broken into three steps which begin with providing your personal and contact information, followed by your company information, and lastly your marketing information.
Once you complete these three stages, you are good to go and can start to go about your business.
The process above is closely the same for a publisher to join the platform.
As soon as the process is completed, you can go about exploring the site for an affiliate company to join and there is no limit whatsoever to the number of programs you can join.
Pros & Cons
- Wide Range of Programs: There are great numbers of affiliate programs and advertisers for users to choose from on FlexOffers which give the wide opportunity to everyone irrespective of the niche their websites or blogs belong. No matter your subject areas, there are relevant products and services that will best fit into your subject line. You can see categories like education, clothing and fashion, food, health and fitness, home and garden, blogging, digital products, electronics, business, travel, sports, and lots more.
- Adequate Affiliate Tools: There are just about any tool you need to carry out any function on FlexOffers. These tools are used for different purposes as explained below:
- Tool for adding HTML code in text link used on your website. This allows you to add the link to your website for the advertiser’s ads to be run on your website.
- You can choose not to take your website visitors to the advertiser’s homepage or even use the hyperlink so as not arouse his suspicion of being pitched for sale. With the FlexOffers advanced tools you can simply avoid this and redirect your website visitors easily to the product website pages and you will not have to worry about getting your readers turned off by the sale pitch sense.
- Sometimes you may find interest in using banners for promoting products on your website, all you have to do is to turn to the FlexOffers tool. There are readily available HTML codes that you can use to give your banners engaging colors, shapes as well as any size of your choice.
- Getting your content delivered while also updating them becomes an easy task with the help of FlexOffers Automatic Update and Content Delivery Tool. You will always gain an edge over the competition with this tool as you don’t have to spare extra bucks for that again; you have it all on FlexOffers readily available for your use.
- User-Friendly and Easy To Use System: One of the most exciting things is the ease of use and the user-friendly interface of their system which makes navigating and registering either as an advertiser or a publisher a lot easier on the system. Getting started with the system requires you to just move your mouse to the appropriate menu, click on it and provide information about yourself and your business plus the link to your website on which you intend to have the campaign run for the advertisers.
- There is no distraction of any sort as you have on some affiliate sites. Everything is well categorized on the site and you don’t have to struggle to find your way around the site.
- Extra Referral Earning: Apart from earning from promoting the advertiser’s product, you can also earn extra bucks by referring new members to the affiliate program and get a commission for that.
• Limited Payment Methods: This aspect seriously sucks as there are few payment options to get your money in FlexOffers. There is no PayPal but you are only left with two options which are either Standard checks or direct deposit.
• Long Process of Account Verification: It is very hectic getting your account verified in FlexOffers. You are subjected to about four stages here and each of the stages must be completed and approved before you can become a member in the platform. It starts with verifying your email address by activating a link in your inbox, receiving and entering an OTP (One time Password) SMS code to continue your registration, meta code, and review of your application
My Overall Take
FlexOffers is one of the affiliate marketing services that is relatively affordable for any person who has a product to expose for potential buyers.
There are no monthly subscription or hidden fees upon joining, and unlike other affiliate sites, it only requires a one-time payment.
It is equally a better place for affiliates (publishers) to start with and start making money with their blogs or websites while helping other people promote and sell their products on them.
The platform has a lot of renowned companies such as Kmart, Macy’s, HP, Hallmark ECards, all using their technology and resources to market their affiliate program and products as well.
Another program that I really enjoy using is ClickBank.
It is another affiliate platform that will help kickstart your business or give you a wide variety of programs to promote.
How I Make Money Online
If you want to be able to build a website and start promoting products from FlexOffers or ClickBank, then you could learn how to do it here.
I will go over things step-by-step on how you could build out your very own website and get you to where you need to be to make money online the right way.
The best thing about it is, you could get everything started for free!
Anyways, I really hope this FlexOffers Review has helped you understand how it could benefit you and your online business if you already have one.
If you have any questions about anything put out here, please feel free leave it below in the comments section and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great one!